We believe it is vital that you are adequately insured for any eventuality should the worst happen.

We can advise you on:

We have a panel of Insurers including Aegon, FriendsLife, Halifax, Legal and General, LV=, Paymentshield, U-Insure and Zurich.

Trademark used under licence from the AEGON Group

Other services

Lindon-Travers Associates have many links with other Openwork Advisors and are able to refer our clients to other experts if you have needs in the following areas:

  • Pension Planning
  • Investment Planning
  • Inheritance Tax Planning

Contact one of our mortgage advisers by clicking here

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Commercial and Buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information on this website is for the use of residents of the United Kingdom only. No representations are made as to whether the information is applicable or available in any other country which may have access to it. Openwork Limited offers insurance and investment advice on products from a limited number of product providers and advice on mortgages representative of the whole market. Lindon-Travers Associates is a trading name of James Lindon-Travers who is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Mortgage Calculator

mortgage-calculator.pngFind out how much you can borrow, compare your current mortgage, or calculate how much your monthly payments will be with your new mortgage: calculate now